Sweet and Sour BeefFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
- 6 Tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 3 lb bottom round steak shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- veggie choices: carrots, gr. pepper, pea pods, cabbage shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the meat into strips 1/2 in by 3 inch.
- Roll in a mixture of the cornstarch and flour.
- Brown strips in a little olive oil.
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, pineapple juice and soy sauce, bring to a simmer. Pour over the steak strips and simmer covered till meat is nearly tender.
- The last 5 minutes add your of some veggies; cut in thin strips.
- To serve, put meat on platter and pour sauce with veggies over.
- Great served with noodles or rice.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating7 people
Great recipe! Thank you for posting it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
wonderful recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmmmmm, I love sweet and sour foods. Thanks Blondeberry for submitting this recipe to the group. I also wonder if those people ever see their recipes posted. You've got my 5 forks!laadeedaa in loved it