Super Bowl Buffalo Wings The Anchor BarFrom sas 8 years ago
- Everyone’s favorite party food - great for anytime or party time. shopping list
- Prep Time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Cook Time: 12 minutes shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded shopping list
- 1 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Sauce (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- blue cheese salad dressing (optional) shopping list
- celery sticks (optional) shopping list
- beer (not optional) to drink shopping list
How to make it
- Cooking Directions:
- 1. Deep fry* wings at 400°F (HIGH) for 12 minutes or until cooked and crispy; drain.
- 2. In large bowl, combine FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original and butter. Toss wings in sauce to coat completely. If desired, serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
- Makes 24 to 30 individual pieces.
- When I am catering: I have to bake the wings. Preheat oven to 500*
- Put wings on a large sheet pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until very crisp. Toss in the Franks butter combo
- **I always heat the sauce before tossing the wings-the sauce adheres better.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating4 people
ah yes a great favorite from that area... and I have eaten many!!! Lived in the Syracuse area..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
You did it! I believe this is the first time I have ever seen the actual recipe posted. Not that I have really looked though. The story behind my comment my dear, is when I was doing my apprenticeship, the chef had this ver...moreshine in Rainier loved it
Love 'em - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!