Raspberry BarsFrom whodunitrdr 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups coconut flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Cut in 1/2 c. butter until the consistancy of cornmeal.
- Stir in 1 egg and the milk, mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Spread into an ungreased 8 or 9" square pan, pressing with fingers to get an even layer of dough.
- Spread raspberry jam over dough evenly.
- Stir together the remaining egg, melted butter, sugar, coconut and vanilla.
- Spread on top of jam.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
- NOTES : Also good made with other flavors of jam.