Apple Cranberry PieFrom momo_55grandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven: 400
- uAnfold 1 piecrust press out fold lines. Fit piecrust into a 9 inch plate According to pk. instructions
- Combined Splenda flour and cinnamon in a large bowl Add Apples, cranberries toss gently spoon mixture into pie crust
- Unfold remaining pie crust press out fold lines roll to 1/8 inch thickness Place over filling
- Fold edges under crimp cut slits in top for steam to escape.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or untill golden cove edges with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowining
- cool on wire rack 1 hour before serving
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating5 people
thanks for thinking of the ones who can't have sugar!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Good morning Mo, You have my 5 on this one. have a wonderful day. Hugs...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Another great one, momo!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!