Easy Fudge With VariationsFrom whodunitrdr 5 years ago
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped shopping list
- Optional ingredients for Variations: shopping list
- almond Roca Fudge: Stir in 3/4 cup almond Brickle chips instead of nuts, sprinkle 2 Tablespoons Brickle chips on the top. shopping list
- Mounds fudge: Stir in 1 cup coconut instead of nuts. shopping list
- Rocky Road Fudge: Stir in 1 cup miniature marshmallows and 1/2 cup peanuts instead of the nuts. shopping list
- milk chocolate Fudge: Use milk chocolate chips instead of semisweet chips. shopping list
- Reese's peanut butter cup Fudge: Use chocolate flavored Eagle milk, 10 oz. package peanut butter chips instead of plain Eagle milk and chocolate chips. When melted, add 1/2 to 3/4 cup peanut butter with the vanilla. May use either smooth or chunky peanut butter and may add chopped peanuts if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- Butter an 8- inch square pan.
- Heat milk and chocolates over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and nuts or other optional ingredients.
- Spread in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut in 1- inch squares.