Mini Caesar Salad BitesFrom grumblebee 8 years ago
- 45 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped very finely shopping list
- 3/4 cup caesar salad dressing (adjust to taste and consistency) shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray. Melt the butter in microwavable safe dish and stir in garlic salt. Set aside.
- Place each wrapper into a section of a mini-muffin tin. Gently press each wrapper into the tin and arrange so that it forms a cup shape. The wrapper will overlap itself and stick up out of the cup. Brush insides with the garlic butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until browned and crisp. (time may vary according to your oven, so keep a close eye on them) Remove from the tin and allow to cool while preparing salad.
- Finely chop the romaine lettuce. If you have a food processor, use it. You really need a fine fine chop in order to fill the cups properly, so don't be lazy with this step!
- Pour on caesar salad dressing and stir until all pieces are coated. Adjust dressing (adding more or less) to suit personal preference.
- Spoon salad mixture into cooled wanton cups and sprinkle with freshly grated parmasan cheese. Bon Appetit! :).
The Cookgrumblebee Victoria, Canada
The Rating6 people
I love this unique salad recipe it has all of the elements of a traditional Caesar salad in a tiny package . Thank you for posting.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Beautiful! Could you come make it for me? :)
5!razorfamilyfarms in Fortson loved it
Nice.jemison in Huntersville loved it