ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH BASIL amp TOMATOESFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 4 ounces uncooked dried angel hair pasta (capellini), broken in half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 6 medium roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® light butter with canola oil shopping list
- Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray; add garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add tomatoes and basil. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Toss together hot pasta, tomato mixture and Light Butter with Canola Oil in large serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- NOTE:Your favorite pasta can be substituted for angel hair pasta.
- Also you can add Chicken for a twist on this.