ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH BASIL amp TOMATOESFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 4 ounces uncooked dried angel hair pasta (capellini), broken in half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 6 medium roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® light butter with canola oil shopping list
- Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray; add garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add tomatoes and basil. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Toss together hot pasta, tomato mixture and Light Butter with Canola Oil in large serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- NOTE:Your favorite pasta can be substituted for angel hair pasta.
- Also you can add Chicken for a twist on this.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating9 people
A Classicrml in loved it
This was good and a nice way to use up some tomatoes I had. I cut this in half and used 1 Tbs of olive oil instead of cooking spray and plain ol' butter. I thought the tomato to other ingredient ratio was a bit high. I had a few shrimp on hand that...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Simple good pasta dish.
8/4/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!