Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup DessertFrom chicagocookie84 7 years ago
- 1 3.9 oz chocolate fudge pudding shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 8oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 12 oz whipped topping (like Cool Whip) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 20 crushed creme filled cookies (like Oreos) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Wisk the pudding with the milk. Let set for 5 min.
- 2. Crush cookies and place in bowl
- 3. Melt the butter in the microwave. Toss the cookies and the butter. 4. Press into 13x9 dish
- 5. Beat in cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter into the pudding. Mix in the whipped topping until all is mixed well.
- 6. Place mixture over cookie crust and refrigerate until cold. (about 1-2 hours)
- 7. Decorate with crumbled cookies if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookchicagocookie84 Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
Definitely not a diet food...lol! I made this for the recipe swap and it was delicious! I halved the recipe and pretty much followed the directions to a T, with no problems at all! Highly recommended! Added my pic.! My IMI review moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
wow fantastic sweet treat thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!