Two-toned Chocolate Chip - Peanut CookiesFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 2 ½ cups plain flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 12 tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1½ cups light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 8oz white chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter and peanut paste with brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Beat in the flour sifted with the baking soda.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Line four cookie sheets with foil.
- Fill an ice-cream scoop to slightly heaping with dough and drop onto prepared sheet.
- Place farther apart than usual- six will fit on a swiss-roll-sized tin.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 45 minutes.
- Bake in the center of a 350*F oven for 17 to 22 minutes, or until the edges are set but the centers still a little soft.
- Do not over-bake.
- Cool on trays a couple of minutes before removing to rack to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating37 people
Ooooooooh! Looks scrumptious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Fantastic love it thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh my gosh. How could I say no to these cookies? I love chocolate chip cookies and with the added peanut butter I know these will be a hit in my family. Thanks Elaine for submitting this "5" fork recipe!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!