Rottmans Corned Beef HashFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 2 tb butter shopping list
- 12 oz canned corned beef, chopped shopping list
- 2 wh idaho potatoes, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c red onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 tb sage; chopped shopping list
- 1 tb fresh rosemary leave; chopped shopping list
- 1 ts thyme leaves, dried shopping list
- 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 1/2 ts fresh pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the potatoes and dice. Place in a steamer and steam until cubes are flaky.
- Melt butter in frying pan. Place onions, scallions, and garlic in frying pan. Cook 3 minutes. Add the corned beef and fry 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and add them to the frying pan along with the herbs, salt and pepper. Fry until mixture begins to dry.
- Use the hash as a bed for poached eggs. Serve with buttered toast.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!