Ice Cream Filled Lace Cookie CupsFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 300' F.
- in a 2-quart saucepan bring corn syrup to a full boil
- add butter
- cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter melts ( about 3 -5 minutes)
- remove from heat
- stir in flour, brown sugar, and almonds.
- drop Tablespoonfuls 4-inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- bake only 4 cookies per sheet.
- bake at 300" F for 11 - 15 minutes or until the cookies are bubbly all over
- Let Cool On Cookie Sheets For 1 Minute
- then work quickly, remove and shape the cookies over inverted small custard cups to form cups..
- cool completely... remove from custard cups
- just before serving fill each cup with a large scoop of ice cream
- and drizzle with chocolate syrup
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
this looks incredibly simple and yummy, thanks!!!witchywoman in Longview loved it
this is great too! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
This should look spectacular! Thank you for sharing!elgab89 in Toronto loved it