Lemon Cake PuddingFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In deep bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peals form.
- Set aside.
- Add lemon peel and juice to egg yolks.
- Beat at medium speed untio well blended.
- Add milk and beat at low speed 1 minute.
- Add flour, Sweet 'N Low, and salt; blend until smooth.
- Fold in egg whites by hand.
- Pour into 6 custard cups.
- Place cups in baking pan; add hot water to fill pan 1 inch.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Per Serving (1/2 cup): ------ Calories: 90--- Protein: 6gm
- Carbohydrate: 9gm---- Fat: 3gm ---- Sodium: 105gm
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
great recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
High five on this! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
thanks for the yum recipeherby in Albany loved it