Cheddar Apple Brunch BiscuitFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1/3 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 10-oz can refrigerated biscuits shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 large apple, cored and cut into rings shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Separate biscuits, and press each into a 3-inch circle.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets; sprinkle with cheese, and top each with an apple ring.
- Sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Serve immediately for Brunch or Breakfast!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
What a great idea! High 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Oh, yummy. This sounds wonderful and I have the makings for this in my frig. If we get the day off because of Fay tomorrow, I'm making this for breakfast. YUMMMMMMMMMM!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it