Strawberry Rhubarb custard cakeFrom tpatti 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed, pour into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Slice fruit and arrange evenly over top of unbaked cake.
- Sprinkle one cup sugar evenly over fruit.
- Pour two cups cream over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- *Sometimes this bakes over, just to be safe I would put some tinfoil underneath when baking.
- **This cake is good served cold or warm. Must be refrigerated.
- Don't be worried if cake seems very liquid when you take it out of the oven, it thickens up as it cools.