Truly Fudge BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/4 cup 1% milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 oz plain chocolate fudge candy, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9" pan.
- Beat together oil, sugar, vanilla, coffee powder, egg, yolk and milk.
- In another bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gently stir dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined.
- Fold in the fudge chunks.
- Bake 25 minutes, until they begin to pull away from the pan.
- Chill completely before cutting and serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Great idea, Jojo, to use fudge - I always buy to much and it dries in the fridge!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Mmmmm.....This one hits my HUGE chocolate button!!! Thanks Jojo!sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
You little devil you! I LOVE chocolate fudge, and the candy-like bits are going to make this addictive. It's ALL your fault if I gain weight! Thanks for a great recipe! High fiver, and duly flagged! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it