Mexican Chicken Fettuccini AlfredoFrom laurakaay 4 years ago
- 1 Rotisserie (sp?) whole chicken breast (the big-un) shopping list
- Fettuccini pasta (3/4 of the box) shopping list
- 1/2 a Pint half and half shopping list
- 1 Stick of butter shopping list
- 1 small onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 8 oz. package of whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 TBS garlic powder shopping list
- 1 TBS ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp chilie powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3/4 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup smooth salsa - none of that chunky stuff shopping list
- 1/4 Cup good quality ranch dressing shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- parsley flakes to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Debone chicken breast and cut into bite sized pieces, set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat melt butter, add onion and cook until translucent.
- Start your water for your pasta.
- Add in cream cheese.
- Stir often and when cream cheese is completely softened, whisk to attain creamy texture.
- When water boils, add in pasta and cook to package directions.
- Slowly whisk in half and half, salsa and ranch dressing to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add seasonings and parmesan cheese, stir to blend thoroughly.
- Add in chicken to warm through.
- Drain pasta and plate, pouring alfredo sauce over top.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating5 people
Hey Laura;D I like the addition of the ranch dressing with the salsa. I sometimes do that to mine just to jazz it up a bit. The slightly pink hue is pretty too. I would make this in a heart beat . Better yet you could ask me over and I would do the d...moretrigger in loved it
OMG, this sounds good! If I didn't already have dinner planned, I would be making this. (next time)justjakesmom in Everett loved it
So I'm back from vacation and now all I wanna do is spend time in the kitchen makin' all the wonderful food I've missed out on while I was gone. Like this one, high 5 baby girl! You were right, I love it! =) Kristineicu812 in South Bend loved it