Oatmeal Cookies - no fat and yummyFrom texyjay 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets
- Mix oatmeal and sugar in bowl, breaking up any lumps
- Add egg, applesauce & maple syrup & mix well. Let soak for approx.
- 15 min.
- Place teaspoons of mixture on prepared sheets & press each mound into 3" round w/fork dipped in water.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 min. until golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes & transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight container