White Chocolate Eggnog FudgeFrom momofsixil 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup (one-half stick) real butter shopping list
- 16 large marshmallows shopping list
- 3/4 cup refrigerated dairy eggnog shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare 8 or 9-inch square pan by lining with either parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Spray lined pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In heavy saucepan on medium heat, place first five ingredients (butter, marshmallows, eggnog, sugar, and salt).
- Stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil and continue to cook and stir for five full minutes.
- Remove from heat after the five minutes and add white chocolate chips.
- Stir thoroughly until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add grated nutmeg and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and pat evenly.
- If desired, sprinkle additional nutmeg on top of fudge in pan!
- Cool and cut into small squares.
- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.
- May refrigerate if fudge gets too soft.
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating1 people
sounds great thanks great Christmas fudgemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
Family Favorites138 members
Christmas Candy166 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members
Absolute FUDGE45 members