Bacon Wrapped Water ChestnutsFrom kytigger 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
- Cut bacon in half. Wrap one slice of bacon around each chestnut.
- Secure the bacon with a toothpick. Arrange the water chestnut wraps in a 9x13 baking dish. Spray dish with cooking spray for easy clean up.
- Bake the water chestnut wraps for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove water chestnuts from the oven and drain some of the grease out of the pan. Pour the sauce over the wraps.
- Bake for 30 to 35 additional minutes