Cheesey Roast Beef SandwichesFrom laurakaay 7 years ago
- 1 lb deli roast beef, thin slice shopping list
- 1 Cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Cup alfredo sauce - homemade or prepared, its up to you. shopping list
- 1 TBS. Horseraddish shopping list
- 2 Cans artichoke hearts, drained and cleaned (remove any hard leaves) shopping list
- 1 Loaf sourdough bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices shopping list
- olive oil, as needed shopping list
- 8 fresh basil leaves, 4 thinly sliced, the rest torn for garnish shopping list
- 2 ripe roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 Ripe Haas avacado thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 Small red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Pound thin sliced smoked mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- Brush sourdough bread with olive oil and toast. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Combine horsradish with alfredo sauce.
- To assemble, top one slice of each sandwhich half with small dollop of Alfredo sauce, some of the basil ribbons, little bit of the artichoke hearts, 4 slices roast beef, a few slices of red onion, two slices of avacado, Parmesan cheese and 1 slice of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake open face for 10 minutes, or until cheese browns, place remaining piece of toasted bread on top and squish sandwich together.
- Slice each portion in half garnish with diced tomatoes and torn basil leaves.
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating5 people
These sound Delish...Thanx :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
wonderful sandwich idea..5 ers! (saved)!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yummy. I love the combination of roast beef and horseradish. This is a winner for sure. High 5 my friend.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Original Recipes143 members
Family Favourites134 members
Anything Goes287 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
Meat Glorious Meat62 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Recipes By You104 members