Hawaiian Wedding CakeFrom bvannetter1955 7 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries shopping list
- Bake time is according to directions on cake mix package. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions. Bake in a 10x15 inch pan. remove from oven and allow to cool. Spread drained pineapple on top of cooled cake.
- Prepare pudding as instructed on package and set aside. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the prepared pudding. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread evenly over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle top with coconut, chopped walnuts and maraschino cherries
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbvannetter1955 PALM DESERT, CA
The Rating10 people
MMMMM sounds so delish. Can't wait to try. gets my 5 forks. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is right this is so yummy i love it !!!!!!! hurry up and make it for me tee heeminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love this recipe and all the ingredients thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!