Crock Pot Rattlesnake StewFrom sayboya 6 years ago
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped celery shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 14 ounce can of beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch shopping list
- Pinch of sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup of lemon juice shopping list
- 2 pounds of rattlesnake meat shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the rattlesnake meat in water and lemon juice for 1 hour.
- Remove and separate the meat from the bones.
- Mix the meat with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl well then add to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
The Cooksayboya Adelaide, AU
The Rating6 people
We don't have rattlers here. Could I use Copper Heads? HaHamrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
IF I COULD FIND RATTLESNAKE ALREADY IN THE MEAT SECTION OF THE BUTCHERS I MAY TRY IT OUT - OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE TO USE A DIFFERENT MAIN INGREDIENT!THIS IS THE FIRST RECIPE I'VE COME ACROSS WITH RATTLESNAKE - HIGH FIVE FOR ORIGINALTY!!!
CAROL L...moreleebear in Brookpark loved it
My husband used to eat rattlesnake in his younger days. There are enough in the area that maybe I can make this for him on his birthday. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. It is a Five Forks for sure.quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!