Sour Cream Coffee CakeFrom momofsixil 5 years ago
- FOR CAKE: shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened real butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- STREUSEL: shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare 9 x 13-inch pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, mix softened butter and granulated sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat at medium speed until smooth with electric mixer.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Spread half of batter evenly into greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup white sugar, 1 T. cinnamon, and nuts if desired.
- Sprinkle half of this mixture onto batter already spread into pan.
- Spread remaining half of batter onto this mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining streusel mixture on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes until golden.
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating9 people
Yum! Can't have too many wonderful coffee cake recipes can you?shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
....you had me at the sour cream! You might like to try my any-fruit coffee cake...dynie in Marietta loved it
Absolutely love it! I think I can do this.jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it