No-Knead Focaccia BreadFrom synecdoche 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups warm water shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive, plus more for greasing the pan and topping the focaccia shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- dried herbs shopping list
- freshly grated parmagiano-reggiano shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan and drizzle 1 or 2 tbsp of olive oil in the bottom.
- Combine all of the ingredients and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for a minute or so.
- Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover, and let rise at room temperature for an hour, until it is puffy.
- While the dough is rising, pre-heat the oven to 375.
- After the dough has risen, poke it all over with your finger to make deep indentations. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt, dried herbs, and grated Parmesan to taste.
- Bake the bread until it is golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, wait five minutes, then turn it out of the pan and onto a rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksynecdoche London, CA
The Rating7 people
Fantastic, easy recipe! I can't wait to try this one.michelle73 in Melville loved it
Loving anything bready and homemade!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I love focaccia bread! Gotta try this! Great post - thanks a lot!jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!