RocknRoll Coconut CookiesFrom ambus 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 160°C.
- Combine and sift flour and corn flour together in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl,beat butter and icing sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and beat for few seconds.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal parts and shape into balls.
- Now roll these balls in coconut to coat.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets and press to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating7 people
these sound great love coconut...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I love coconut and this one sounds great!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I have a friend way out in the country 79 years of age who loves coconut. I will have to make these before going out to see him next time. He is going to love this! *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
Anything Goes289 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
Going Coconuts71 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Halal Creations66 members
Butter Is Better68 members