Honey Lemon CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup wheat germ divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in honey, egg and lemon zest.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup wheat germ, baking powder and salt then gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into balls and roll in remaining wheat germ.
- Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Ah ha! Wheat Germ! Since it has this ingredient in it and since wheat germ is on my diet, I can eat the whole batch myself, right? Aw don't make me share these! Ok, I'll make two batches. One for me and one for the family! Thanks!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!