Won Ton CrispiesFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brush some of the butter in a 10x15" rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut each won ton wrapper in half to make rectangles. Or cut egg roll wrapper in quarters, then cut each quarter in half to make a total of 8 rectangles. Arrange close together, without overlapping, in baking pan; brush tops with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, then with onion.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375* oven until golden, 5-6 minutes. Repeat until all are baked.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- losaltma Landof, Oz
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lori_actually Anamosa
- uncoolmom Atlanta, GA
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating3 people
i love these little babies in my hot and sour soup .hey when we going to lunch.......a big 5 cheryl.................tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I know I'm going to eat way too many!!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
These are great! Made them yesterday, and even my picky husband ate them! I added a little paprika and a little dried chives. I took a couple pictures, but they don't look too good, so I didn't post one.grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it