SMOKED SALMON CHEESE BALLFrom linebb956 7 years ago
- 4 c smoked salmon flaked shopping list
- 8 oz Package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 ts salt shopping list
- 1 ts pepper shopping list
- 1 pn tarragon shopping list
- 1/4 c Chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tb lemon juice shopping list
- Dried parsley or minced nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all in a large bowl, except parsley and nuts.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in parsley or nuts.
- place on serving platter and chill.
- Serve with crackers or rye bread squares
- You might have to chill it first.
- This freezes well if you care to make in advance.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!