Hamburger And EggsFrom food_devil 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the hamburger and onion in skillet until hamburger is done through.
- Drain off grease and return skillet with hamburger to stove.
- Stir in eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs have set.
- Serve with buttered toast, sliced tomatoes and a salad and don't forget to pass the ketchup!
- This is an easy one to dress up with additional vegetables and herbs or spices (but then it's not as authentic). Chives, garlic, tarragon and hot pepper flakes are all good mixed in with the eggs and I'm sure there is lots more that would be good.