Nuclear Nightshade PastaFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the noodles 5 minutes (it will still be underdone). Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Combine eggplant, spices, cooking water and tomatoes in a covered microwaveable dish.
- Microwave 3 minutes.
- Top with the noodles and re-cover.
- Microwave on HI 8 minutes, stirring and uncovering halfway through.
- Mix lemon juice in well and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
This is just up my alley and I love the name!
Another 5er from you!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Yummy.... sounds soooooo good, I love pasta! I will try this very soon thanksmango in Marion loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members