Baked Chow Mein ChickenFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mien noodles, crushed shopping list
- 1 3 cup chopped blanched almonds shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- (In 9" x 13" glass baking dish) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chow mien noodles in a plastic zipper-top storage bag. Roll dough with roller over bag to finely crush noodles.
- Combine crushed noodles and nuts in shallow dish. Melt butter in Covered microwave-cooker. Add soy sauce, ginger and pepper; stir to combine.
- Dip chicken breasts in mixture, then roll in noodles. Gently press noodle mixture onto chicken. Lay in bottom of 9" x 13" Baker.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Serve immediately.