Barbecue Beef BundlesFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 3/4 pound lean ground chuck shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Barbecue seasoning Mix** shopping list
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated, divided (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) grand-size flaky or buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits) shopping list
- 1 package (10.2 ounces) grand-size flaky or buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits) shopping list
- ** Recipe for Seasoning: shopping list
- Barbecue seasoning Mix Recipe shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons course ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons dark chili powder shopping list
- 12 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 6 tablespoons ground cumin shopping list
- 12 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- Directions: shopping list
- Combine all ingredients, mix thoroughly. Place in jar with tight fitting lid, use as desired. Makes 3 cups shopping list
- You can buy it or use this recipe to make it. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef in large (10-inch) skillet over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In small bowl, combine ketchup, vinegar and Seasoning Mix; mix well and set aside.
- Grate cheese. Slice green onions. Chop bell pepper. In a bowl, combine cooked beef, 1/2 cup of the cheese, green onions, bell pepper, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and half of the barbecue sauce; mix well.
- Separate 12 biscuits and place on cutting board. (Discard remaining biscuit or set aside for another use.) Using a roller, roll each biscuit into a 5-inch disk, flouring dough as needed. Using a large scoop, divide beef mixture evenly onto center of each biscuit.
- Gather up edges of dough over filling, pinching lightly to seal. Place biscuits, seam side down, into muffin pan. Do not press down into cup. Using serrated bread knife, cut through top of each bundle, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over bundles. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating5 people
Interesting....Sounds Great tho!!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
This sounds great, love all the ingredients and sounds fun to make...thanks! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!