Favorite M And M CookiesFrom momofsixil 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) real butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white or butter-flavored shortening shopping list
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 slightly beaten eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup plain M & M's chocolate candy shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, shortening, and sugars with electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together.
- Combined sifted ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Stir in M & M's candy until well-blended.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets. (I roll in balls and flatten slightly for to allow more even baking)
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet slightly before transferring onto wire racks or cooling surface.
- Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies, depending on size.
- I usually double this recipe since they disappear so fast!
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating1 people
Great recipe, Thanks and a ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Family Favorites141 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
BIRTHDAY CLUB123 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members
Its Party Time97 members
Cookie Mania23 members