Homemade Graham CrackersFrom sporadiccook 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter, diced into cubes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoon molasses shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, mix together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add the cold butter and mix until coarse.
- Add the honey, molasses, water, and vanilla. Mix together until dough starts to form a ball. Place dough on a piece of parchment paper that has been lightly floured.
- Roll dough to about 1/8 inch thick. Place the dough onto a large bakind sheet by sliding it over using the parchment paper. Chill for about 45 minutes.
- Cut dough into 2 inch squares, and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Poke holes 2-3 times in each cracker.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 14-15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksporadiccook Phoenix
The Rating5 people
Super! I love to make all my own store goods. You have help to add one more off of the prepackaged list. *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
how cool... I love graham crackers (in my cheesecake crust!)luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
I've been thinking about finding a recipe to make these myself - thanks for making that easy. Will have to try these! Thanks for sharing!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!