Zippy Zucchini Cakes With Tomato Pesto PastaFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- Grate some zucchini(s), then put them in a towel and squeeze out the extra “juice” so it’s not soggy. Stir in some garlic, cheese, and breadcrumbs, then add an egg or two for moisture and emulsification. Make it into little patties and fry them up in a pan. shopping list
- We ate ours with some spaghetti (whole wheat and regular, mixed) tossed with tomato pesto from a jar and some pine nuts. It was so delicious. shopping list
How to make it
- After the zucchini is grated and the moisture aqueezed out ; add garlic, cheese, breadcrumbs.
- Add one or 2 eggs as necessary.
- Form patties and fry until crispy on the stove.
- Serve with pasta and tomato pesto with pignoli.
- That's it! Enjoy!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
High "5" to a sensational zippy zucchini and pasta recipe!lor in Toronto loved it
Absolutely Fabulous. Once again you send my taste buds to ecstasy.
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
This is a great way to serve zucchini to picky eaters! Great recipe, JM!elgab89 in Toronto loved it