Daim Chocolate BarsFrom pink 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix everything except the chocolate in a deep saucepan, preferably one with a thick bottom.
- Cook on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Spread the mixture on a greaseproof paper and leave to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and spread on top of the crunchy.
- When it's cooled a bit, cut up into pieces.
- Then you can make a IKEA /Daim cake! But, I think I'll just eat the bars! *smile*
The Cookpink USA
The Rating7 people
This recipe can make me popular on Jam night. *5*
The perfect party treat! I agree, bars will work fine! *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
I am making this now!shuga in United States loved it
I'll just eat them as bars too! Nice post!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it