Killer Chocolate BrowniesFrom barmybaker 7 years ago
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 ounce semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 8 ounces) unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract (I actually use a little more, I love vanilla) shopping list
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips, or 2 cups of regular chocolate chips, or two cups of nuts, or one cup chips and one cup nuts, you can vary it as much as you like. I really like using 1 cup of pecans and 1 cup of mini chips. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Spray a 9x13" pan with pan spray.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan melt the unsweetened chocolate and the semi sweet chocolate with the butter. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in the sugar, then stir in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Mix in the vanilla and salt.
- Add the flour and mix until just incorporated, add the nuts/chocolate chips and mix until just blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13" pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top has a nice crust.
- Cool and enjoy (or eat them warm with a scoop of ice cream, mmmmm).
People Who Like This Dish 60
The Cookbarmybaker Sheboygan, WI
The Rating7 people
To Die for is what these are I will have to remember to save one for my self. As soon as the tray meets the table a swarm of foodie Swallows will swoop these up.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Oh my these are wonderful!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
great brownies love addition of choc, chips thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!