Rice Stuffing For DuckFrom 22566 7 years ago
- Take 1 cup of Dark Marsh rice. shopping list
- Add 3 Cups of water. shopping list
- 4 bouillon cubes,cover and bring to boil,lower heat and cook for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the comsomme is absorbed,if some remains pour off surplus,for last of the cooking time watch rice so as not to burn. shopping list
- Take 4 Slices of bacon,cut up and cook until almost done,add 1 tablespoon butter and one onion,chopped or sliced,cook until almost done,add 3 bay leaves,1 teaspoon oregano,1-1/2 cups of chopped celery,1can of mushroom stems and pieces and the cooked rice,salt and pepper,mix well. shopping list
- Stuff the game duck and bake. shopping list
How to make it
- We will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.