Quick Easy Cheddar Vegetable QuicheFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400F. Lightly coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Fit crust into pie plate, turn edges under and crimp or flute. Prick crust in several places. Press a sheet of foil directly on crust. Bake 12 to 14 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Remove foil; cool crust on a wire rack while preparing vegetables.
- Microwave vegetables and cheese sauce as bag directs. Stir in Egg Beaters and pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350F and bake 20 to 25 minutes until a knife inserted near center of quiche comes out clean. If desired, garnish with chives.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is so easy and healthy! Well done!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
So easy and looks good. "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!