Slow Cooked Steak RollsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds beef round steak 1/4” thick shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- oil shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat and pound steak until very thin then cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine onion, parsley and basil then place equal amounts in middle of each meat piece.
- Roll up and tuck edges in around stuffing then tie or secure with toothpicks.
- Coat meat rolls with flour and brown in hot oil in skillet then drain and place in crock pot.
- Combine soup, catsup and Worcestershire sauce then pour over meat.
- Cook on low for 8 hours then remove toothpicks and serve with sauce.