Grill Finished Fingerling PotatoesFrom keni 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes in large saucepan and fill with water to just cover. Add 1/4 cup salt.
- Boil about 10 minutes, until just fork tender(or just under, do not overcook)
- In large zipper bag or bowl, combine butter and seasoned salt. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Grill over medium heat for 15-20 minutes until tender and skin should be somewhat crispy.
- **these are great as is, or also good served with sour cream mixed with chives to dip them in**
People Who Like This Dish 7
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Luvs2cookLala Nowhere, Us
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- nadeemnirvana Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley, GB
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- christinem Worcester, MA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
always a favorite ...........thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love it! Awsome picture.nadeemnirvana in Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley loved it
I always bake mine with olive oil and kosher salt; will have to try to way next time. Sounds great!!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it