Chocolate Bar Nut BrowniesFrom marky90 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Add the Chopped Walnuts to the mix.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter. (Do not break) Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
OH MARKY ..........WAIT........ .I HAVE TO LICK THE PICTURE OH YUMMMMMM I LOVE THEM .HAHAHAHAminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Move over and share that picture mini!!! This sounds so good!michelle73 in Melville loved it
I am very picky about my sweets and don't risk the calories for a maybe, this is a sure thing! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!