Macadamia Nut PinaColada BarsFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- Bars: shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract shopping list
- pineapple Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 teaspoons reserved pineapple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of square pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches, with shortening. Drain pineapple well, reserving 3 teaspoons juice for Pineapple Glaze. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup flour, the butter and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar with spoon until flour is moistened. Press in pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Stir in pineapple and all remaining Bar ingredients. Spread over partially baked crust.
- Bake bars 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix all Pineapple Glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over bars. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating9 people
oh yes!!! i say yes!!! again and again hahahaha high 5 or 10 if i could........ i love them ...........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I'm saving this one! 5*!! Thank you for sharing!gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
Make that four!jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!