Paula Deens Pecan DreamsFrom cardinal54 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 cup almond toffee bits shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Begin by greasing a 9-inch square pan.
- Using a bowl, stir together the confectioners' sugar and flour.
- Using a pastry cutter or fork, cut the cream cheese and butter into the flour mixture until crumbly.
- Press the mixture into the pan evenly.
- Pour the nuts over the pressed dough and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the pan from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the topping, whip the cream and sugar together, using a mixer, until stiff.
- Fold in the almond toffee bits, and spread mixture over cake.
- Cut into squares and refrigerate.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating5 people
I'm in heaven. High 5. Have a very good night...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
sounds absolutely delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
If I gain weight after eating this, it's all your fault! (and Paula's!)
FIVE!!!! Thanks for sharing :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it