Greek Chicken and PotatoesFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 31/2lb chicken,quartered shopping list
- 6 russet potatoes(about31/4lbs) peeled,quartered lengthwise shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves,halved shopping list
- 3/4c canned chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4c olive oil shopping list
- 2/3c fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2tsp dried oregano,crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Arrange chicken,potatoes,and garlic in a large roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Pour broth over.
- Whisk olive oil,lemon juice and oregan to combine. Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake till chicken is cooked through and golden brown and potatoes are tender,basting occasionally with pan juices,about 1hour and 15 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating11 people
Great dish, Pleclare! High Fiver! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
"Great Food!" said Elga, smacking her lips.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
very good!haolewife in Vacaville loved it