Deviled Egg CasseroleFrom dugger 8 years ago
- eggs shopping list
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley shopping list
- SAUCE shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saute pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and salt. Saute on medium heat until mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Add cream, onion flakes and sherry. Return to heat and cook until mixture thickens.
- Stir in mushroom soup, curry powder and shredded cheese. Stir until all is melted and well blended.
- Hard boil eggs. Remove shells, cut in half and remove yolks. Set whites aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the yolks with mayonnaise, ricotta cheese and mustard. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Refill the whites with the mixture, filling flat. Place halves back together.
- Place eggs in lightly greased casserole baking dish. Pour sauce over the eggs and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 Degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating1 people
WOW!!!! Fantastcico! Maraviglioso! and pretty damn good too! oops darn. ^5 bookmarked for this weekend. joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it