Baked Taco Salad BowlFrom lura 5 years ago
How to make it
- Flour tortilla (I use the taco size).
- Push a tortilla down into an oven approved bowl.
- This makes the tortilla edges wavy like a seashell.
- Spray the inside of the tortilla with butter flavored Pam
- Bake in oven at 450º for about 5-7 minutes.
- Tortilla becomes rigid and lightly browned.
- Remove the tortilla from the oven and let cool.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- jaypo Nowhere, Us
- frankieanne Ukiah, CA
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- SemySweet In The Kitchen, NH
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- nadeemnirvana Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley, GB
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooklura Welcome To, KS
The Rating5 people
bring on the taco salad yum i love these it sounds good right now but im holding out on the soup first hahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
How funny...We are having taco salads for dinner tonight !!!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
neat idea. will trynadeemnirvana in Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!