Soft Raisin CookiesFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. raisins shopping list
- 1 c. water shopping list
- 1 c. margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and add raisins. Boil raisins until all the water is gone, stirring occasionally, about 10 min. Cool raisins slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream margarine, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, and soda and mix well. Stir in raisins.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, mix together some granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on cookie sheets. Bake for 8 minutes, or until set and lightly golden brown on edges. Be careful not to overbake.
- Cool on sheets 2 min. Remove from sheets to racks and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container. (If you have any left.)
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating5 people
This is really delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Great recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Saved and printed. Raisins are my favorite! Will try this one for sure :0)jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it