Bacon Chicken Roll UpsFrom kimmer 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/8 in thickness.
- Spread cream cheese down the center of each chicken breast
- Top with onion
- Roll up from a long side, tuck ends in
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Wrap two bacon strips around each piece of chicken, secure with toothpicks
- Place in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Discard toothpicks before serving
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating7 people
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
WONDERFUL recipe Kim..Can't wait to try this and
more of your outstanding recipes! ^^5lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sounds just Fabulicious!! keeping close at hand! thank your friend! and i thank you!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it