Easy Breakfast PieFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package jimmy dean spicy pork sausage, cooked and drained well shopping list
- 2 cups ore-ida frozen hash browns with onions and peppers shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 dash salt shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Press crescent rolls into a greased deep-dish pie pan or a 9" x 9" baking pan.
- Layer with hash browns.
- Top hash browns with sausage.
- Top sausage with cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl and mix will.
- Pour over the cheddar, sausage and hash browns.
- Sprinke top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for apx 30-40 minutes.